Tickets for private and general admission shows are now on sale!
We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
COVID-19 is transmitted through the air, and risk is higher indoors, so we are working hard to keep you safe:
- Air Circulation: Updated HVAC system, along with new high-powered HEPA air cleaners in the lobby and performance space, ensures constant air flow and filtration during your experience. Theater air is completely changed out twice between each reservation group.
- Cleanliness: New, enhanced cleaning policy; the entire facility is sanitized between shows. And there is plenty of hand sanitizer!
Audium’s Entry Guidelines:
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
Face coverings are required at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as Audium.