We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
New San Francisco guidelines require all audience members to show proof of FULL VACCINATION in order to enter. The following are acceptable ways to show proof:
- A CDC vaccination card (original or a copy)
- An electronic photo of a vaccination card.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- A digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the state of California or another state, local, or foreign government.
In addition, here is how we are working hard to keep you safe:
- Air Circulation: Updated HVAC system, along with new high-powered HEPA air cleaners in the lobby and performance space, ensures constant air flow and filtration during your experience. Theater air is completely changed out twice between each reservation group.
- Cleanliness: New, enhanced cleaning policy; the entire facility is sanitized between shows. And there is plenty of hand sanitizer!
Audium’s Entry Guidelines:
- Proof of full vacination (as outlined above).
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as Audium.