We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
COVID-19 is transmitted through the air, and risk is higher indoors, so we are working hard to keep you safe:
- Intimate: Only one reservation group allowed inside the venue at a time. Restricted capacity up to 10 people per show.
- Air Circulation: Updated HVAC system, along with new high-powered HEPA air cleaners in the lobby and performance space, ensures constant air flow and filtration during your experience. Theater air is completely changed out twice between each reservation group.
- Cleanliness: New enhanced cleaning policy; we are sanitizing the entire facility between each reservation group. And there is plenty of hand sanitizer!
Audium’s Entry Guidelines:
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
- Wear a face covering at all times.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Seniors and those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as Audium.
1) Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
2) Have you had close contact or live in the same household with someone who in the past 14 days has been in isolation for, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
3) Have you had any of the following in the last 24 hours?
-A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
-A fever of 100.4° or higher
-Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches
-Headache or a sore throat
-A persistent runny nose
-A sudden loss of taste or smell
By entering the building, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and answered “no” to all these questions.