We are following state and federal guidance, and doing everything we can to minimize risk to our guests.
All audience members must wear a mask & show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test to enter. The following are acceptable ways to show proof of vaccination:
- A CDC vaccination card (original or a copy)
- An electronic photo of a vaccination card.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- A digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the state of California or another state, local, or foreign government.
Those who aren’t vaccinated must produce a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test within the day before entry or a PCR laboratory test within two days before entry, and wear a well-fitting mask at all times.
In addition, Audium’s safety protocols include:
- Air Circulation: Updated HVAC system, along with new high-powered HEPA air cleaners in the lobby and performance space, ensures constant air flow and filtration during your experience. Theater air is completely changed out twice between each reservation group.
- Cleanliness: New, enhanced cleaning policy; the entire facility is sanitized between shows. And there is plenty of hand sanitizer!
- Masking: All guests must wear a well-fitting mask at all times. Forget yours at home? We’ve got plenty extra.
Audium’s Entry Guidelines:
- Proof of full vacination or a negative Covid test (as outlined above).
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and get in touch. Rescheduling reservations are allowed on a case-by-base basis.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Those with health risks should consider avoiding indoor settings such as Audium.